sobota, 29 października 2016

ENG: MY TRIP ACROSS AMERICA



One of the best parts about going on a J1 is the travelling after work. Today, I wanted to show you my trip across America. I hope this post will be useful for you in regards to planning your own trip.

Sooo! Everything, of course, started and ended in New York. After camp, we travelled to the La Guradia airport and from there we had our first flight to Miami. We stayed in Miami for two days, and then we got our cruise to the Bahamas. Yes, you heard me right, THE BAHAMAS! I still cannot believe I was actually there. I will tell you a bit more about the cruise itself in a separate post. After the cruise, we ended up back in Miami in the early morning. Our flight to Las Vegas was in the evening, so we pretty much spent the whole day at the airport. We were picked up by our friend in Las Vegas, as we have rented a car together for the next part of travelling. We spent two nights in Las Vegas, and from there, we went to see the sunset at Grand Canyon. It was one of the most amazing moments in my life! After susnet, we drove for the whole night and arrived in Los Angeles in the very early hours of the morning. We spent two days in Los Angeles, and then we headed towards San Francisco. On our way there, we stopped in Hollywood, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara. We planned to stay in San Franciso for a bit longer, and then to travel to Yosemite, but because of the incident that happend (basically, our car was broken into and robbed), we decided to head back from where we came and spend some more time in places we already knew. Afterwards, my cousin and I separated from our friends and got a bus from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, and from there we flew back to New York, where we spent three more days before our flight home.

NY - MI - BS - MI - LV - LA - HLWD - SM - BH - SB - SF - LA - LV - NY


As you can see, we really manged to see a lot during our travels and the three weeks of travelling were very intense. To be honest, I didn't really feel relaxed after all of this, I felt exactly the opposite! Tired, or exhausted to be more precise! I was dreaming of my bed. But I wouldn't like to have it any other way! It really showed us what travelling is about and that it is not always so good, there are bad days as well and times were you end up with no place to sleep, or you get robbed. You can't plan everything. But to sum up, I did love every minute and I am happy we did everything the way we did! I learned a lot and I have memories which will last forever!

So, are you up for it? Or would you prefer something more laid back? Let me know!



Talk to you soon,
Klaudia.. X


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz